venerdì 19 dicembre 2008

so now fuck you

My bed's one big, rocky lump And my back, it always seems to ache Whenever I partake in sex The damn bed always breaks Looks like it's time Looks like it's time, time, time You said it's time for what? Yup, it's time to buy a futon Why haven't I thought of this before? After all, I'm surrounded by futon stores It's the new wave of sleeping and I'm into new wave Better get myself a futon today?

pare che gli snfu siano i nostri alter-ego...
o forse siamo noi?
la risposta credo possa darla il miche
...credo

2 commenti:

  1. pisa' burning with bored now
    pisa's burning dial 050

    RispondiElimina
  2. pensavo giusto di regalarvi il futon che ho in casa... il prossimo trasloco sarò sotto un ponte e mi spiaceva rovinarlo col fango...

    RispondiElimina

 



e le voci rompevano il silenzio e nelle pause si sentiva il mare