sabato 28 marzo 2009

f g z p x l t h c



Looking out of cars and mortality Trying to find some sort of geometry Avoiding mistakes Keep an eye on every step i take Everything is building and it appears That you're all architects and ingeneers That's how it looks That's how it looks from here I'm an ex-spectator Can't you see? I'm an ex-spectator never let my, never let my, never let my vision get in the way of Here's some question that the writer sent Can an observer be a partecipant? Have i seen too much? Does it count if it doesen't touch? If the view is all i can ascertain Pure understanding is out of range If i make that call Why can't i make that change? I'm an ex-spectator Can't you see? I'm an ex-spectator never let my, never let my, never let my vision get in the way of

8 commenti:

  1. time brings changes.......... anyway fgzpxlthc

    RispondiElimina
  2. ...soprattutto fgz!
    che meravillia

    RispondiElimina
  3. barista turno di nottemarzo 29, 2009

    soprattutto
    thc!!!!

    e birrini il sabato sera!!!!

    RispondiElimina
  4. I don't know what "fgzpxlthc" means. Anyway I agree with last three type (thc) and
    I always abuse of it, maybe it's for this that my friends tell me "More often, less ingredients".

    RispondiElimina
  5. less is more
    ...more is more!!

    RispondiElimina
  6. Oh oho, c'è nessuno?
    Eilà abitanti di Plutovio... mi sentite?
    Ohohh?! Vi è qualcuno lassù?
    Mah ... certo che parlano strano 'sti plutoviani , e chi li capisce!?

    Avt vsto n bel mndo, bu-i di'ul-o.
    bci
    ef
    ti

    RispondiElimina
  7. mio dio chi saràmarzo 30, 2009

    ma seondo te io cio voglia di legge 12 righi in inglese? ma vaffanculo, non fa il miserioso e il succedaneo, scrivi come fai da mangia

    RispondiElimina
  8. anche te c'hai ragione..
    ..un pò
    sforzati pecorone!

    RispondiElimina

 



e le voci rompevano il silenzio e nelle pause si sentiva il mare